In addition to the terms contained within the
Auction website the following terms shall apply. If there is any
conflict between the terms, then these terms shall prevail.
1. The Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that any vehicle
purchased by the Buyer shall be purchased in the state and
condition it is in at the time of purchase with all faults and
defects ("sold as seen and without warranty").
2. The Buyer hereby acknowledges that the vehicles which are
offered for sale are second hand.
3. The Buyer further specifically acknowledges that the vehicle
may be damaged, defective or of unsatisfactory quality, and upon
collection / delivery the Buyer fully accepts the vehicle in this
4. We strongly recommend that you view and inspect the vehicle
before making a bid.
5. You will have the opportunity to visit the location where the
vehicle is being stored in order to view the vehicle before placing
6. A buyers premium will be added to the winning bid on the
vehicle and will be calculated at 4% of the sale price subject to a
minimum of £25 (plus VAT).