1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged over 17 with a full UK driver’s license, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Entries must be received between 00:00am on 15th July and 11:59pm on 14th October 2014. All collections or deliveries must be completed by 11.59pm on 31st October 2014.
3. To Enter: Entrants must either submit their car to the Promoter through www.CarTakeBack.com, www.CharityCar.co.uk or via telephone. Cars must have been confirmed as collected by or delivered to the recycling centre in order to gain an automatic entry into the prize draw.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Maximum of one entry per vehicle.
6. Account customers of CarTakeBack.com are not automatically eligible to enter but must seek approval from their account manager in order to participate.
7. The Prize: 1 x Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2 litre petrol. The car includes Autolights and Rain Sensors, Air conditioning, Auto Stop & Go (AS&G), Remote Central Locking. The winner may have the choice of additional options; e.g. colour and equipment but these will be at the winner’s own expense and must be paid in full prior to collection and release of the Prize.
8. Winner Selection: To allow us time to validate entries, the random draw will be conducted week commencing 3rd November 2014 from all valid entries received. For your total confidence, the draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 7 days of the relevant draw by email, phone or letter if no email is supplied and will be asked to respond with their address within 14 days of initial notification. Failure to do so will result in an alternative winner being selected from all valid entrants.
10. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies to be posted on their media channels. This includes;
a. Supplying a recent, high quality photograph of themselves
b. Name and photographs to appear on CarTakeBack.com media channels such as websites and social media pages
c. Participating in prize giving presentation, including photographs and media coverage
d. Telephone interview with CarTakeBack.com
11. Further Prize Conditions:
a. The winner will be confirmed once they have sent a copy of their driving licence (photo ID/passport and counterpart) to Freepost CarTakeBack.com or info@CarTakeBack.com;
b. Insurance, maintenance and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of their ownership;
c. Appropriate insurance must be in place at time of collection and a valid original copy of either the cover note/certificate of insurance must be shown at time of collection and release of the Prize;
d. Both original parts of a full valid UK driving license is necessary along with photo ID prior to receipt of the vehicle, which must be shown at time of collection and release of the Prize; and
e. Any failure of the above conditions will result in the winner not being able to collect and be issued their Prize.
12. Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
13. By participating, entrants agree to be by bound these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to entry or delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Please allow 56 days for delivery of the prize.
19. Winners’ names and counties will be available on www.CarTakeBack.com or available on request.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a prize.
21. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
23. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
24. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter is CarTakeBack.com Limited, Bankfield House, Regent Road, Liverpool L20 8RQ.