What should I do with my car's registration certificate?

If you have your registration certificate (V5C), you should keep the yellow section and hand over the rest of it to the CarTakeBack branch along with your keys. You'll need to fill in the branch's name and address, to notify the DVLA, but don't worry, they'll help you with this. 

What if I don't have my registration certificate?